- Variety, they say, is the spice of life. Don’t hesitate to experiment. As long as it doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable or perhaps stressed, changing things up can add a great spark to your sex life. OPEN your sex life.
Objects: toys, videos, candles and more.
Places – Outdoor, kitchen, shower, etc.
Examples: reading and following instructions from books, other stories, videos, etc.
New: Try something totally new every day. If something doesn’t work, don’t worry or give up. Just go with the flow and discover how different and new you are able to find ways and means to bring variety to your sex life.
- Innovation is the real secret to an exciting sex life. Thinking outside the box is how many complex problems can be solved. Sex guides, videos, and therapy can help you brush up on your technique and learn new and better ways to deal with the challenges of your sex life. Don’t stop learning. Don’t stop experimenting with innovative and new ways to connect.
- Communication is the key. Really, connection and intimacy lead to good communication skills. But even if you’re an excellent communicator, you can still have a lousy sex life. Why? Most good communicators don’t talk to their partner about sex, orgasm, and what turns them on sexually. We believe that we should all have “natural” abilities because sex is very “natural.” Swill! Anything you’d like to be good at requires being able to communicate your wants and needs clearly.
- Joking: The game is usually attractive and exciting.
Guys, try to indulge her with foreplay, turning her on to the spots you know she likes, but hold off on going any further. Decelerate! Make him love you so much more by taking the time.
Girls, since guys are visual, try surprising him with something out of the ordinary when he leaves for work and backs out the driveway. He’ll be thinking about you and getting home all day! At exactly the same time, work through the above approach with a guy starting and stopping the intimate connection.
- Open the minds of your loved ones
Guys need to start thinking in terms of a marathon instead of a sprint. Doing things for your partner, taking advantage of your moment to kiss, caress, as well as express acts of kindness can go a long way to liven up your sex life. Ask her what turns her on. Even if you think you know, try to talk about what she really wants, even if it takes her a while to give you an answer.
Girls know that guys are visual in their stimulation, so whatever you do to visually stimulate them, they’ll be ready to do it. 2 things though, don’t give up if you don’t succeed. Some buy fancy lingerie, wear it at once, and if they don’t get the desired results, they put it in the closet. Try asking him what turns him on (communication – see above) and listen no matter how strange it may sound.